Music Carrier Will be Really Easy : Blac Chyna Believe

credit :instagram


Angela Renée White (born May 11, 1988), professionally known as Blac Chyna, is an American model entrepreneur and former stripper.In 2014, she launched her own make-up brand, Lashed, by Blac Chyna, with a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles.

Blac Chyna believes that a music career will be "really easy" for her, because she is "already close" to the people she needs. Blac Chyna thinks a music career will be "really easy" for her.

The "Rob and Chyna" star has put her dream of a career in the music industry into action, but believes she will be able to wrap her around as she is "already close" to the people who she has to be.

She said to XXL, "What made me even think about this business is like, hey, I'm already in the industry and I've achieved the highest of things I've done. I'm an entrepreneur, I have a shop, I whipped, I got 88 Fin, I did the TV scene, I did it all, so it's like, "Hey, Chyna, what's your next big thing?"

"I said to myself that there are two ways to handle it, either you go music or you can do acting, and I'm like, um, music, hello, I'm already there and most of the people who do I already know her anyway, so it should be really easy for me. "

It's coming after it's been revealed Chyna has met four labels to become a rapper.

A source who recently shared, "She has met four labels and is working with very big artists, and there will be big news soon, yes, she's trying to rap and no, it's terrible, all majors are I listen and, sadly, she'll probably get a deal, and when she lands it, somebody's going to be stupid enough to give her a seven-digit progress ... She wants the music to be right. "

And Chyna should rely on her showbiz friends like Drake and Nicki Minaj to establish her music career.

The insider added, "Chyna was offered a deal, a huge record deal, but you never take the first offer ... All her friends will help her ... Nicki was very helpful as a mentor and Drake screamed her 10 years ago Record ...

"Chyna did not write a song about the Kardashians, but she thinks about it, she could ... She's exploring all the musical possibilities, she's a poet, and she's been in the music industry for many, many years, she's well versed."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.